Friday, January 23, 2015

Tornadoes

  Since I have returned home, the winds here have been rather powerful.  The day begins with just a slight breeze, but by evening, my windows are banging and the wind howling.  Although I'm sure my building was built to code, I find myself questioning living on the twentieth floor where there is no possible way Bella and I can survive if the wind suddenly topples the whole edifice over.  The wardrobe malfunctions these gales incur would cause a hardened criminal to blush. (I knew I should have invested in more pants outfits!)

  Last weekend, I went running in the afternoon.  It was a beautiful day, but the winds had already picked up, making my jog double the workout.  By the time I returned home, I was at least twenty shades darker from the sand sticking to my sweat, and it took several showers before I was truly clean.

  I have pictures of other body regions but decided this was probably the most appropriate.  My hands were washed at this point with some of the water reaching my wrist.  Can you see the skin tone difference?!

1 comment:

  1. Aaaaahhhhhhh! Seriously? Pictures of other body regions?!! The visual makes me want to defenestrate myself! Hehehe.....
    xxxo

    ReplyDelete