Friday, September 5, 2014

Slow Moving

I am beginning to see what prior teachers were talking about when they said to just wait for the internet to go down.  There was a magnificent storm (of which I have pictures) Tuesday night where the power went out for an hour or so.  Luckily, my apartment building has a generator, so that wasn't a huge issue.  My wifi, however, has not been so quickly restored.  It is now Friday, and according to my portero, the crews are still working on it.  Ummmm....no big deal, but I think we all know how much I enjoy writing about my life.  Plus, there is research I must do for upcoming trips.  I just might have an excuse now to get a Chai tea at Juan Valdez Cafe while using their wifi (they have a caramel/apple mix).  

1 comment:

  1. The power was off for an hour? Ummm...tell me more about your cold shower.

    ReplyDelete