Sunday, August 31, 2014

Happy Hour and More Pizza

Last night, some of us girls met at Christy's house to have happy hour while watching the sunset.  Not to be a complete wine snob, but they served Barefoot wine (not the nice bottle I brought), and let's just say that as much as I would've enjoyed opening my bottle, I could barely choke down my glass of wine.  Eh.  The thought of it still sends shivers down my spine.  At least the company was good.  

This makes me want to get a patio set for me.  It's hard to hold a glass of wine on a hammock.  
 Cameras just do not do nature scenes justice.  

We visited this pizza place that's tucked in next to a gas station and doesn't look very appealing from the outside.  Everyone has said something about it, though, and I'm glad we went.  The pizza was good, and the views over the bay and city were beautiful.  
There was a clearer picture of us, but my face was...hmmmm...how shall I put this.....terrifying to look at.  Yes, I am wearing heels.  How was I to know we would walk over a mile to reach this place?  

4 comments:

  1. I posted a comment on here yesterday. Where did it go? Am I blocked already? Dang. That was quick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess not. OK, since my comment was really important, I will just repost it.

    Barefoot wine?! It makes me feel sorry for the poor, innocent grapes that were slaughtered to make that swill.

    (Ooohhh, 2 comments for Bev. It's your lucky day!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again with the food!!! Were you going to eat that whole pizza by yourself?!!! I must say, though, Beverly, that you looked stunning as usual. I like the barely-there shoulder of your blouse. Ooo-la-la!
    And Kerri, behave yourself!! Ha ha! There are children that will be reading these blogs!!! Hope all is well with you and your travels too! :)

    ReplyDelete