Monday, August 4, 2014

Pampered

Today was a lazy day.  The school provided a wonderful breakfast set out on nice tablecloths with flower centerpieces.  After a meeting or two, they then provided lunch.  (How I love free meals!)  
It was also the first day for my maid, Guadalupe, to clean my apartment.  I know, I know, a maid? But you're only one person!  Well, if I don't help support the locals, who will?  Upon returning home, my house was clean, some of my clothes ironed, towels and rugs washed, and my favorite, dinner made.  In these containers are beans, rice, vegetables and fruit..enough for three days or more!  Now I'll just have to figure out how to heat everything up as I do not have a microwave.  Maybe a toaster oven...?




Oh, and one more thing: my air conditioning is fixed!  Wahoo!

6 comments:

  1. Yea!!! The AC is fixed! Mama is going to Colombia!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way, Kell. You are allergic to cats! Bev's Fave Aunt Crae will go down and save the day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi bev, i enjoyed your blog grandma

    ReplyDelete
  5. One could get used to this life, especially not that the AC is fixed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Um, can I come live with you? And no microwave? Yeah, you have this thing called a stove. It can reheat stuff.

    ReplyDelete